|Welcome to the Student's
Get the latest on Campus News, Recruitments,
Achievers, Sport and happenings on Campus...
Infrastructure - Labs,
Equipment, Journals, Computers & Animal
- Qualified and dedicated staff- All of them
possess AICTE prescribed qualifications. Percentage
of staff with Master's degree is almost 100%.
Percentage of staff with doctorate is 50%.
Seven of them have obtained their highest
degree (Ph.D.) from this institution. Staff
members are involved in research and administration
apart from teaching.
- Good financial support from management.
- Empowerment - head of institution and HODs
- Involvement of faculty
- Decentralization - Flat Structure
- Commitment level - High
- Students (alumni) well placed
- Reputation of college at teaching level
- Latest methods adopted for teaching - Not
the age old lecture method, but participative
mode; audio visual used
- Good Results.
- Good Industry - Academia Interaction - All
projects of M.Pharm marketing and a few projects
in other disciplines are in collaborations
with the industry. Also, other industrial
projects undertaken (apart from M.Pharm and
Ph.D.) many companies thronging to AACP for
collaborative research projects.
- Good facilities for R&D.
- Ample number of papers presented during
conferences and published in different journals.
- Staff members have had the privilege of
being invited for delivering lectures at national
and international seminars, symposia, etc
- Dr.Shobha, Dr.Gayathri Devi, Dr.Shyamala,
- Many guest lectures were organised.
- Sabbaticals Provided: Dr.Gawade, Dr.Sarasija
and Mr. Mueen Ahmed - All have worked in internationally
- Many Teachers are engaged in attending faculty
improvement programmes, quality improvement
programmes and continuing further education.
- College has organised a couple of workshops,
conventions and continuing higher education
- Library well equipped.
- Provision for extracurricular activities
- Annual talents day, sports day and other
activities like quiz, education, debate conducted
Also, students have participated at national
- Quality has been our triump card, which
we have never compromised on.
- Various Professional Bodie's have their
Head Quarters at Al-AmeenCollege of Pharamcy
- (APTI, ISTE, IPA - Karnataka branch, Indian
Cosmetic Technologists Association).
- APTI Bulletin BI- Monthly Bulletin published
from here - Financial support provided for
printing of IJPE Financial support provided
for some conventions to be conducted, Garden
maintained at KSPC, New Pharmacists' Oath
printed and distributed from here.
- Good rapport maintained with parents.
- Personality development course, communication
workshop, preparing students to face interviews
and grooming of students to face interviews
and grooming of students to face industry
challenges taken up.
- Many AICTE Grants received.
- Our staff members have received financial
support from AICTE & KSPC for presenting
- Teachers involved in fabrication of equipment
- Well laid out academic calendar, New experiments
included for which workshops were also conducted.
- GATE coaching cell setup.
- Campus recruitement.
- Admission capacity filled up.
Staff members have received awards
- Career award for Young
teacher - Dr.Shyamala Bhaskaran and Dr. Sarasija
- Outstanding achievements
award - Dr.Gayathri Devi
- Who's who - Dr. Sarasija
Suresh has been listed
- Who's who - Dr. Shobha
Rani R.H has been listed
- IBS,Cambridge - Dr.Shivaji
- IBS,Cambridge - Dr.Gayathri
- Practical records fully
printed and provided in the form of laboratory
- Staff member on panel
of examiners of various universities. Inspectors
for PCI, AICTE. Drugs Inspectors.